- Compatible with the new
"slim" PS TWO SCPH-700xx
- Jumper-less (Automatic Version detection)
- Full 512 Kb Flash Memory on board (Flashable with our future
updates and software releases!!)
- Compatible with Playstation 2 USA/PAL/Japanese :V1, V2, V3, V4,
V4R, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, V10, V11 , V12
- Easy to Install. (only 18 wires for V1-V8 and 20 wires for V9,
- STEALTH-Mode (The Modchip can be switched off and becomes
invisible to PS2 system.)
- Sleep-Mode (The Modchip will switch off itself after HomeBrew
- DVD9 compatible (No compatibility issues with the latest DVD9
- PLAYS ALL THE CD'S and DVD'S Original Games
- SUPPORTS DATEL 16MB and 32MB MEMORY CARDS!! (No need anymore to
use the swap CD!!)
- SUPPORTS INTERACT 16MB and 32MB MEMORY CARDS!! (No need to use
the swap CD!!)
- Very Reliable (All the Modchips are 100% tested.)
- Very Stable (Thanks to the sleep mode the IC will never
- CD Lens Safe (Avoid CD lens damage by sending un-necessary
signal to the Drive Controller)
- Ground Bounce effect is _NOT_ existent (No more black screens on
- Action Replay and Action Replay MAX compatible!!
- Codebraker8 and latest Codebraker 8.1 compatible !!
- DivX and MP3 Mediaplayer compatibility (Watch your movies and
hear you music on your PS2 !!)
- Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW.
- Direct-boot HomeBrew and Open-Source applications from CD discs
or via Naplink.
- Memory Card boot "Dev Mode" will allow you to load software
directly from memory card.
- Boot homebrew software CD/DVD discs as you would a regular game
Boot of PS2- PS1- DVD Movies
Simply insert your original game inside the PS2 to boot it.
Turning Off the Infinity
Press start from Joypad 1 until the writing "DISABLED" will appear on
Press once reset button.
The Ps2 will reset and the Infinity is now disabled until PS2 turned off
to Standby Position.
Launching Memory card applications
Press Triangle from Joypad 1.
Loading Application in Memory Card
To load applications in memory card and manage them you need to use the
Please check the "Software Upgrade" section from the Infinity product
Launching memory card applications
- Press TRIANGLE on joypad 1.
- If installed, the Infinity Manager will appear
and show a list of installed applications.
- Press R1 on joypad 1.
- If installed, the default boot application
(mc0:BOOT/BOOT.ELF) will be launched.