Advanced PC Diagnostic Card
Motherboard Diagnostic Card, also known as a "POST Card" (Power On Self Test), is used to test & diagnose motherboard problems.
If your computer has problems powering up, freezes for long periods of time, suddenly shuts down unexpectedly or shows other signs of hardware problems - this card can diagnose your problem. It can even pinpoint problems you don't even know you have!
- Both ISA bus and PCI bus are suitable
- Determine defects by difference sounds coding with build-in speaker.
- It can diagnosis the motherboard signal which show the problem of CPU, Memory, video card, etc.
- The POST code display is made up of a dual, dot matrix hexadecimal read-out that display's Power On Self Test (POST) status codes
- Support the power source working indicator -- +5V,+12V,+3.3V and 12V(When indicator LED is on to indicate its respective power is fine, otherwise to indicate its respective power is failure.)
- Fully compatible with any kind motherboards which has the PCI and ISA bus slot.
- Self checking remote display function
- Dual POST code display - User can readout the POST at PCB component and solder side. It is easy to view the POST code when user plugs the POST card in computer system
- Recall previous post codes at the touch of a button
- Test the speed of your PCI clock frequency
A internal 3.5" black 4 digit code display that can be mounted on inside of computer case, when the diagnostic card is installed on PCI/ISA slot permanently.
NEW! The internal display is also available in silver
Is it the CMOS battery or the memory? Or maybe the processor is toast? And how about the external cache? The Debug card will tell you instantly through a series of LEDs and a codes. This card can diagnose hardware problems even before the VGA card is activated. Similar (older model) kits sell at CompUSA for $55.