Close Combat 5 - Invasion Normandy
Brand New - CD in Sleeve
On June 6th, 1944, 9 divisions of allied troops invade Normandy with naval support and air strikes. Play as either the Allied Commander or the German commander. Features include: Use of Naval Gunfire for support, Campaign system, troop stress, fatigue, and moral factors, create our own campaigns, 2 players can play head to head via serial cable, IPX, or the internet. Utah Beach to Cherbourg. Includes full version CD in sleeve only - no retail packaging.
- Free match making services provided by MS Gaming Zone and MPlayer.
- The option to play with historical conditions extends even to the weather and its effects on air and naval support availability.
- With dynamic map tracking, the shell holes, trenches, and vehicle wrecks you create today will be there tomorrow.
- Track the progress of your men from battle to battle as they improve their combat skills and earn medals.
- Review the action in depth on the improved Battle Debrief and Soldier screens.
- Create your own battles, opertions, and campaigns with the Scenario Editor.
- The improved campaign system allows movement of multiple Battle Groups on a scrolling strategic map of the Cotentin peninsula.
- An all new Battle Group screen allows you to not only customize your own Battle Groups but your enemy's as well.
- With extended continuity from battle to battle, your tactical successes and failures will have a direct impact on strategic play.
- You can play head-to-head via TCP, UDP, serial connection, modem, or the Internet.
It's more than real-time...
It's as real as it gets!
- Windows 95/98/Me/XP
- Pentium-200 or faster
- 32 MB RAM
- 150 MB Hard Drive Space
- 4 MB or better Video Card with DirectX 7+
- 4x CD-ROM drive