Line of Sight Vietnam
Factory Sealed Retail Box
As an elite marksman in Vietnam, your job is to locate elusive enemy soldiers and pick them off one-by-one. Whether it is patiently waiting for the enemy to show himself or delivering a pre-emptive strike, the method is the same. Be quick, be quiet and be careful. That is what will get you home alive.
The year is 1968, and the U.S. Army has assigned you, a young sniper, to the 5th Special Forces compound in Nha Tong, Vietnam. Your mission is to disrupt the enemy's command structure, scout Viet Cong positions, and ambush the enemy in the dead of night. Your success depends on a rifle, a target, and a clear Line of Sight. In Line of Sight: Vietnam, your job is to locate elusive enemy soldiers and pick them off one by one.
Every day brings another mission. Every day is life or death.
Thick vegetation in fully detailed environments provides cover for you...and the enemy.
Select the right weapon for the job from over 12 authentic firearms.
Face 12 missions alone or play cooperatively in multiplayer games.
* Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP (also works on Vista)
* Pentium II 550 MHz or higher processor (Pentium III 900 MHz or higher recommended)
* 128 MB of RAM
* 650 MB free Hard Disk space
* 8X CD-ROM drive
* 16 MB TNT2-class Video Card compatible with DirectX version 9.0 (included) or higher. (32 MB - 128 MB VRAM Video Card recommended)
* Windows 98/Me/2000/XP Sound Card compatible with DirectX version 9.0 (included) or higher
* DirectX version 9.0 (included) or higher
* Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires Internet connection and a 56 Kbps or faster modem. DSL/Cable or other high-speed Internet connection recommended. Internet connection required for GameSpy play.
* Modem: 56K baud or higher (for Internet play)