EA Sports: NBA Live 2003
Brand New - Factory Sealed Retail Box
From blowing down the lane with unreal quickness, to rising high above the rim, to slamming down with unstoppable power, NBA Live 2003 lets you live your dream of NBA super-skilled superstardom. When the game's on the line, you're the one everyone's watching. Call for the ball and drain a buzzer-beating 3 and send your opponent packing. D up and reject a last-ditch shot and show the world you own the paint. Lead your team to victory in the biggest games imaginable, and do it year after year to create an NBA dynasty and become an NBA legend. Totally enhanced gameplay brings the physically challenging, fast-paced action of the NBA to life, and enhanced animations and audio deliver the awesome drama and emotion of the NBA experience. Without LIVE, it's just basketball.
- Realistic rebounding - Significant changes to the rebounding logic so players react in a more realistic manner to missed shots. Over 30 new rebounding animations allow for a wider variety of pulls off the glass.
- More bumping and grinding – Motion capture performed with two to four athletes simultaneously is used for specific contact situations like post moves, pick and roll plays and drawing the charge.
- Run and Shoot – Enhanced CPU logic and AI allow for more effective fast breaks, open players cut to the hoop for scoring opportunities and the turbo buttons are fine-tuned affording players a wider array of in-game strategies.
Silky smooth animations – Users are provided a much more fluid and responsive game experience.
- Enhanced dribbling, player movement and signature moves – All new motion captured celebration animations, dribble moves, and dunks attributed to selected players (varies depending on the individual players' skills and attributes). Also, all new dribbling, walking and running animations for all players.
- More responsive shot blocking – New shot blocking mechanism allows players greater responsiveness and quickness to shots creating a greater chance of blocks. NBA LIVE 2003 features a wide variety of all-new shot blocking animations such as blocking the ball off the backboard and rejections into the stands.
- Individual passing styles – Player specific pass animations all dependant on skills and attributes.
- NBA atmosphere – Enhanced lighting for players and arenas, new crowd animations, real NBA coaches on the sidelines, as well as dramatic camera coverage of in-game and out of play sequences all culminate in an authentic NBA experience.
- Authentic NBA arena sounds – Hear what it’s like to be on the court with all-new audio. Player calls, as well as court and arena sound effects deliver a gameplay experience that fully immerses the player in the action.
- Classic Jerseys - Classic jerseys give players a chance to relive their teams’ glory days in the authentic gear.
- Situational controller vibration - Intensifies vital in-game moments like a last second shot or the shot clock winding down.
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium processor 600MHz
- 128MB RAM
- 1.5GB hard drive space
- DirectX 9.0a-compatible 32MB nVidia GeForce, ATI Radeon 7200, Matrox Parhelia or SiS 315 or 400 video card
- DirectX 9.0a-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM 16x
- Internet connection at 56 Kbps