Punch Home & Landscape Design Professional (w/ Nexgen Technology)
Factory Sealed Retail Box
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional is easy to use. The QuickStart and NexGen technologies let you finish a floor plan within minutes. NextGen starts with QuickStart - you simply add rooms, move or resize at will. Virtually everything automatically updates... even your roof! Save energy and money along with the Building Green tips that are integrated to help you every step of the way. Insert the included "green" objects, from tankless water heaters and bamboo flooring to wind generators to fine tune your design. Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional lets you work even faster with the ability to make designing more enjoyable and productive. Check out all of the features for yourself - this Home and Landscape Design tool is sure to provide the tools you need. QuickStart
- Design Multiple Floors - Quickly toggle between floors for multi-level designs.
- Automatic 2D - Floor plan is auto-generated. Each room is auto-labeled, including square footage.
- SmartRooms - Automatically updates virtually everything, including dimensions, as your draw or edit.
- Beautify in 3D - Add materials, landscaping, and other details in 3D.
- Design - After using professional services, one click returns you to your drawing.
- Support - Online help to get the most fro your software.
- Shop - Integrated online shopping for building products, accessories, and decorating items.
- Plot - A Punch! printing service that can output your design as full-size blueprints.
- Contractors - Locate building and contracting services in your area.
- Auto-Framing with Framing Editor
- Custom stud spacing and size
- Metal, wood or block framing options
- Frame custom roofs, walls and floor joists
- Multiple beam and joist types
- Support columns include steel or wood
- Edit joist angle and spacing
- Frames custom and standard decks
- Add insulation with one mouse click
- Framing schedule
- Real Model
- Punch! RealModel takes your home design and automatically creates needed templates to build a 3D model.
- Choose a scale, print out, and assemble the numbered sections.
- Click to Go Green, as you design
- Save energy and money with integrated "Building Green" design tips
- "Green" objects and materials included
- Click the Going Green button and the integrated tips provide eco-friendly advice related to specific items in your design.
- Selection Details
- Annotate your drawing with details notes or specs.
- Automatically review or edit your details with a mouse click.
- Elevation View
- Dynamically edit within elevation views.
- Elevations can be viewed as line drawings, shaded line drawings, full color, and more.
- Edit Smart Object positioning and easily place or stack windows in 3D.
- Handicapped Access and Solar Design Symbols
- Industry standard 2D professional symbols and 3D objects for ADA and solar applications.
- Simply drag and drop into your drawing.
Floor Plan / Topo Trace
- Precision control sets actual size of tracing image for a perfectly scaled template.
- Simply scan your favorite home plan or one you have sketched, trace it, then modify if needed to create your own customized plan.
Choose Your View
- Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Foundation
- Plan layer views show any or all element of your design.
3D Custom Workshop
- Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from the library. Use photo-realistic materials including wood, fabric, paint colors, stone, brick, and more.
- Full controls for lighting, render quality, speed, preview, transition effects, and much more.
- Decorator Palette - Change all paint colors, siding, roofing, wood stain, anything in your design wit a single mouse click.
- Paint without a brush - Millions of decorator colors and variations at your fingertips.
- Fireplace Wizard
- Mantel Designer
- PhotoView and PhotoView Editor
- Cabinet Designer - Easy cabinets and options
Landscape and Outdoor Living
- Over 4,000 Plant Variations
- Automatic Growth Tool
- Fence Designer
- Easily add outdoor kitchens and living spaces to your home
- Plant Finder - sort from thousands of plants to match your needs
- Site Planner - lay out your lot right from your plot plan or legal description
- Topo Tools - Powerful tools to sculpt your property to perfection
Decks, Pools and Water Features
- Automatic Desk Framing
- Pool Shape Library with over 30 styles included
- Create a pool automatically or build it from scratch or pre-drawn template
- Custom or standard pool shape
- and more!
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Intel Pentium 3, Celeron, or compatible 1.0 GHZ processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
256 MB of RAM
5.25 GB of Hard Disk space
VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024 x 768 with 32-bit color
64 MB Video Card Memory
Mouse with wheel required
Internet access required to utilize some features