Punch Landscape Deck & Patio Designer
Factory Sealed Retail Box
Punch! Landscape, Deck, and Patio Designer features easy-to-use tools, unsurpassed realism, and over 4,000 plant varieties to provide you with home and landscape software with the shortest, most enjoyable learning curve you'll ever have. Turn your backyard into a state-of-the-art living area with items designed for today's outdoor space - and save money and energy with the Building Green feature. Bring your style to the outdoors, adding outdoor kitchens, decks, seating areas, fountains, and more. Editable pre-drawn designs make it easy to drop in your new features and landscaping - then watch it all grow with Punch! Landscape, Deck, and Patio Designer's automatic growth feature.
Easy to Use NexGen Technology - NexGen technology with QuickStart and PhotoView gets you started designing more quickly.
Faster Way to Design - Faster tools and software make designing your outdoors more enjoyable and productive.
Start with a Photo or from Scratch - Punch! gives you several options to quickly create the "home base" for your landscape.
PhotoView and Quickstart - Use a photo of your home and design landscaping around it, or drag rooms to automatically create your house in seconds.
Quick Tools to Get Started
- Design Your Backyard - This startup video will show you how to create a basic landscaping project in 59 seconds.
- Start with your House - Drag and drop SmartRooms like building blocks; click and drag to change room size and location.
- SmartRooms - Automatically updates virtually everything, including dimensions, as you draw and edit - and automatically generates a roof as you design.
- Customize Your Landscape - Tools for creating patios, decks, and spas as well as outdoor kitchens and pools, along with trees, shrubs, and flower beds.
- Complete Tool Selection - Includes everything you need to design, indoors and out - including home design, electrical, plumbing, roofing, decks, pools, patios, and landscapes.
- Video Tutorials - Video tutorials walk you through every step with more than 100 minutes of program how-tos, tips and tricks included.
- Use Photos of Your Home - PhotoView Technology lets you add landscaping deck, pools, and other details to your actual home.
- Get Energy-Saving Tips - Click the Going Green button and see items impacted by energy-efficiency - and get energy-saving and green-building tips.
- Streamlined Workspace - A clean interface with collapsible palettes and toolsets makes it easy to work the way you want.
- Precision Drawing - LogiCursor assists with laser-line auto-alignment and snaps for faster, more accurate wall and room creation.
- Instant Web Access - Meet all your needs, including design, support, shop, plot, and contractors via web access to get the tools and resources you need.
- Predrawn Templates - Choose templates for decks, patios, pools, and more, or draw them completely from scratch.
- Pools, Spas, and Water Features - Experiment with multi-level patios and decks, then add a pool to give the finishing touch to your backyard.
- Global Sun Positioning - View the effects of sun angle, positioning, location, and shadows on your design before you build.
- Outdoor Kitchens - Design outdoor eating/seating space and move entertaining of your guests outside.
- Decks and Patios - Create useful outdoor living areas that add functionality and value to your home.
- Garden Areas - Enjoy paths, ponds, flower beds, and other outdoor features designed by you.
- Top Down Views - See your design as an aerial view in full color with one mouse click to better visualize your plan.
- Landscape to the Next Level - Photorealistic rendering and shadows let you plan your landscape with confidence.
- AutoClick Placement - Place plantings automatically along any line or curve or use AutoClick Placement to place a planting every time you click.
- Automatic Growth Tool - See how your plantings will look years from now - view plant spacing and heights with a single mouse click.
- PlantFinder - Sort from thousands of plants to meet your needs using growing parameters, International zones, sunlight, water, climate, and soil conditions.
- Complete Information - Get complete information about every plant in the database with the Plant Details dialog, and view photo-realistic images of real-world plants.
Deck and Patio Design
- Custom Details - Experiment with stone, pavers, and decorative fencing. Mix textures like stain and paint on stair railings, balusters, and steps.
- IntelliDeck - Intuitively follows the shape of your house as you draw. Create simple or complex deck shapes in seconds.
- Decorator Palette - Change all paint colors, siding, roofing, wood stain, anything in your design simultaneously with a single mouse click.
- Precision Lighting Planner - Precision controls for ambient light, shadows, falloff, radius, and more. Drag and drop landscape light fixtures and more.
Pools and Cabinets
- Create Your Way - Draw from scratch, use and edit predrawn templates, or let Pool Designer create your pool to your exact specs.
- Varying Pool Styles - Choose in or above-ground styles, vinyl lined or composition, multiple depths, shapes, spa combo and more.
- Outdoor Cabinet Design - Choose preconstructed cabinet and island "modules," then customize size, drawers, knobs, and materials.
- Outside Entertaining - Easy tools add bars, kitchens, grills, and more to your backyard.
- Floor Plan and Topo Trace - Add your home and your topography to your drawing fast - simply scan your plan and it becomes a traceable, scalable template you can modify.
- Automatic Roof or Customize - Standard or complex, preset roof tools make any roof style easy to create.
- Door and Window Options - Select a door or window style, customize to fit your plan and choose from hundreds of combinations.
- Go Green as You Design - Save energy and money with integrated "Building Green" design tips and "Green" objects and materials.
- Site Planner - Lay out your lot right from your plot plan or legal description; Site Planner automatically draws your property line and exports to your design.
- Topo Tools - Add real-world topography to your building site and automatically cut or add fill and building pad to your design.
- Fence Designer - Versatile tool lets you design fences with any custom material, color, or photo object- even draw your design freehand.
- Over 4,000 Plants - Decide on plants, trees, shrubs - any landscape selection for your design and they are automatically added to the Inventory Bar.
- Plant Editor - Wizard lets you easily add your favorite plant, so you can easily expand the plant database to have virtually limitless custom choices.
Presenting and Editing
- PhotoView - View your landscape from unlimited angles. Definable shadows make your home and new landscape design come to life.
- PhotoView Editor - Paint over exiting images, add real-world images and materials to selected areas, and add landscaping to your design.
- 3D Custom Workshop - Start from scratch or modify existing objects from the extensive library with materials including wood, fabric, paint, stone, brick, and more.
- Brand Name Product Libraries - From faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone, and more, these libraries features nationally-recognized decorating materials.
- Animator - Take friends and family on a self-running .avi virtual tool of your home design with full controls for lighting, render quality, speed, transition effects, and more.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 3, Celeron, or compatible 1.0 GHz processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 5.25 GB of available hard disk space
- VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024 x 768 with 32-bit color
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Mouse with mouse wheel required
- 65 MB Video Card memory
- Internet access required to use some features