The Italian Job
Brand New - Factory Sealed Jewel Case
London, 1969. Charlie Croker has just finished a three year stretch, courtesy of Her Majesty’s Prisons, and has an idea: to steal $4,000,000 in gold bullion, right from under the noses of the Mafia and the Turin Police.
This is where you come in...as one of his drivers, you'll have to master 14 motors, including flash sports cars, 4x4's and the legendary Mini Cooper, as you screech down sewers, roar over rooftops and tear through the Alps, with the Mob and the Old Bill hot on your heels.
- 6 different game modes
- 16 “The Italian Job” missions
- 2 “Free Ride” levels (London & Turin)
- 50 levels across “Challenge”, “Destructor” & “Checkpoint” modes
- 8 player “Party” mode
- Drive 3 Austin Mini Cooper S cars, 11 other motors and the famous coach
- Pentium II 300 or equivalent
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP