PS2 2.4GHz Wireless Controller Converter (PC/USB)
Playstation, PSOne and PS2 controllers can be connected to PS2 game console or PC USB by this 2.4GHz Wireless PS2/PC 2 in 1 Converter, which turns 2 standard controllers into 2 2.4GHz wireless controllers. Two players can enjoy it simultaneously!
Battery charger built in the receiver: Together with the receiver and emitter, there are 4x AA batteries or 4x AA rechargeable batteries in a removable battery box. When the receiver is being connected to PS2, you can put 4 rechargeable batteries into the battery box, then insert the battery box to the charge slot on the receiver. Under the normal condition, the charge time for 4x AA batteries is 5 hours.
Sleep Mode: In the game, when you press SELECT button on the joystick for about 5 seconds, automatically the emitter will go into the Sleep Mode. Under this mode, no vibration and the single side communication will help to save power maximum. If you press SELECT button on the joystick for about 5 seconds again, automatically the emitter will come back to the normal mode; If you don't press any button on the joystick, after about 1 minute, the emitter will automatically enter the Sleep Mode. And pressing any button on the joystick for 3 seconds, you'll find that the emitter will automatically go into the normal mode from the SLEEP one.
Note: This converter can be used on the slim PS2 console by two PS2 extension cables.
- Connect PS/PS One/PS2 game controller to PS2 Game Console or PC USB port.
- One is a receiver, and another is an emitter; easy operation.
- Adopt the newest and most advanced 2.4GHz wireless technique.
- Working range: 30 feet (10 meters).
- Support two controllers at the same time.
- Support vibration.
- Max economize energy with many saving power modes, such as Sleep Mode.
- Up to 30 hours battery life with normal condition, and 50 hours with vibration off (4x AA batteries).
- Charge up the battery on the emitter when being used with PS2 console, but no this function when with PC USB