EA Sports: Madden 2003
Brand New - Factory Sealed Retail Box
Madden NFL 2003 continues the long-running football series by completely overhauling the sound engine. For the first time in six years, Pat Summerall will no longer handle the play-by-play commentary from behind the microphone. Award-winning broadcaster Al Michaels takes the reigns for 2002, which introduces new audio technology focusing on in-game action and what a player should have done in a specific situation rather than merely reporting what already transpired.
- The next level of online play: Join EA SPORTS online and play in quick tournament, 2 minute drills, and mini-camp challenges as well as traditional ranked play with detailed online stats.
- Football's best commentary: Legendary play-by-play announcer AL Michaels and Melissa Stark join John Madden to complete football's premier audio team.
- Deepest franchise mode ever: 30 years of career stats and player progression logic. Draft players with tips from your scouting staff, and export your franchinse team to all game modes.
- Create the ultimate online hero: Earn tokens playing online Ranked Matchup, Quick Tournament, and
- Quick Games. Spend your tokens in the online shop to customize your online hero.
- New enhanced game and graphical engine: Based on the same engine used in the console versions of Madden NFL 2003.
- New EA SPORTS TRAX: Features 11 hot music releases from Andrew W.K. Nappy Roots with Marcos from P.O.D, Quarashi, Good Charlotte, Bon Jovi, and many more.
- Pentium III 600 MHz or higher
- 128 MB RAM
- 650 MB free disk space
- 32 MB or higher Direct 3D video card.