Mini PC Diagnostic Card
Motherboard Diagnostic Card, also known as a "POST Card" (Power On Self Test), is used to test & diagnose motherboard problems.
If your computer has problems powering up, freezes for long periods of time, suddenly shuts down unexpectedly or shows other signs of hardware problems - this card can diagnose your problem. It can even pinpoint problems you don't even know you have!
Works on any motherboard with a PCI slot
- Can determine defects by difference sounds coding with build-in speaker, dual hex display or series of onboard LED light
- It can diagnosis the motherboard signal which show the problem of CPU, Memory, display card and so on.
- Wrong plug or direction will be not affect the operation of PCI or ISA slot.
- LED displays shows diagnosis result of motherboard. Especially helpful to pinpoint where is the problem when power on the computer and find no display or machine hangs up. PCI bus reset and CLK signal working indicator. When each LED indicator is on it indicates its respective signal is fine.
- Support the power source working indicator -- +5V,+12V,+3.3V and 12V(When indicator LED is on to indicate its respective power is fine, otherwise to indicate its respective power is failure.)
- Same features as its larger successor but less than half the size.
- Currently the smallest card on the market to save you room in your PC tech tool box. Also works great in the mini computer cases.
Is it the CMOS battery or the memory? Or maybe the processor is toast? And how about the external cache? The Debug card will tell you instantly through a series of LEDs and a codes. This card can diagnose hardware problems even before the VGA card is activated. Similar (older model) kits sell at CompUSA for $55.
Includes main card with dual display, external speaker cable, and 23 page PDF manual (includes a link to download).